Answer with reference to select primary sources from both the New Testament and the second century. You may also wish to highlight a particular geographic location (e.g. Antioch or Rome).
- Bar Asher Sigal, Mikhal. 2018. “Minim Stories and Jewish-Christian Debates over Scripture : Babylonian Talmud Yevamot 102b.” Jewish Studies Quarterly 25: 221-38.
- Baron, Lori et al., eds. 2018. The Ways That Often Parted: Essays in Honor of Joel Marcus. Early Christianity and its Literature 24. Atlanta: SBL Press.
- Becker, Adam H. and Annette Yoshiko Reed, eds. 2003. The Ways That Never Parted: Jews and Christians in Late Antiquity and the Early Middle Ages. Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck.
- Binder, Stephanie E. 2012. Tertullian, on Idolatry and Mishnah ‘Avodah Zarah: Questioning the Parting of the Ways Between Christians and Jews. Leiden/Boston: Brill.
- Boyarin, Daniel. 2004. Border Lines: The Partition of Judaeo-Christianity. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Boyarin, Daniel. 2009. “Rethinking Jewish Christianity: An Argument for Dismantling a Dubious Category (to which is Appended a Correction of my Border Lines).” Jewish Quarterly Review 99: 7-36.
- Dunn, James D. G. 2006. The Parting of the Ways Between Christianity and Judaism and Their Significance for the Character of Christianity. 2nd edn. London: SCM.
- Heemstra, Marius. 2010. The Fiscus Judaicus and the Parting of the Ways. Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck.
- Hicks-Keeton, Jill. 2018. “Aseneth between Judaism and Christianity: Reframing the Debate.” Journal for the Study of Judaism 49: 189-222.
- Nicklas, Tobias. 2014. Jews and Christians? Second-Century ‘Christian’ Perspectives on the ‘Parting of the Ways’ (Annual Deichmann Lectures 2013). Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck.
- Robinson, Thomas A. 2009. Ignatius of Antioch and the Parting of the Ways: Early Jewish-Christian Relations. Peabody: Hendrickson.
- Roukema, Riemer and Hagit Amirav, eds. 2018. The “New Testament” as a Polemical Tool: Studies in Ancient Christian Anti-Jewish Rhetoric and Beliefs. Göttingen: Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht.
- Skarsaune, Oskar and Reidar Hvalvik, eds. 2007. Jewish Believers in Jesus: The Early Centuries. Peabody: Hendrickson Publishers.
- Smith, Eric C. 2017. Jewish Glass and Christian Stone: A Materialist Mapping of the ‘Parting of the Ways’. New York/Abingdon: Routledge.
- Spence, Stephen. 2004. The Parting of the Ways: The Roman Church as a Case Study. Interdisciplinary Studies in Ancient Culture and Religion 5. Leuven: Peeters.
- Stökl Ben Ezra, Daniel. 2009. “Weighting the Parts: A Papyrological Perspective on the Parting of the Ways.” Novum Testamentum 51: 168-86.