MPhil NT A2.6: What is the Apocalypse of John about?
- Aune, David. Revelation (WBC; 3 vols; Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 1997)
- Bauckham, Richard, The Theology of the Book of Revelation (CUP, 1993).
- Blackwell, Ben C., John K. Goodrich, Jason Maston, eds. 2019. Reading Revelation in Context: John’s Apocalypse and Second Temple Judaism. Grand Rapids: Zondervan Academic.
- Gorman, Michael. Reading Revelation Responsibly: Uncivil Worship and Witness, Following the Lamb into the New Creation (Wipf & Stock, 2010)
- Hays, Richard B and Stefan Alkier eds. Revelation and the Politics of Apocalyptic Interpretation (Baylor University Press, 2012).
- Koester, Craig R. 2014. Revelation: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. New Haven: Yale University Press.
- McKnight, Scot, Nijay K. Gupta, eds. 2019. The State of New Testament Studies: A Survey of Recent Research. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic (especially chapter 23).