Acts and the Pauline Corpus
- Acts and Paul: Is Acts at all useful in constructing a biography of Paul?
- Christology: Does Philippians 2.5-11 prove that Paul had a doctrine of the pre-existence and incarnation of Christ?
- Eschatology: Did Paul’s eschatology change over time?
- Jews and Gentiles: Is Romans 9-11 the key to the interpretation of Romans?
- Why do Paul’s citations of Hebrew Scriptures differ from the MT and the LXX?
- Is ‘justification by faith’ just one among several ways of talking about salvation in Paul’s writings?
- Law: Does Old Testament have a continuing role in Paul’s conception of the Christian life?